Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let The Sunshine In

Hot diggitty it's sunny today! Still a bit breezy, but hey sunshine is sunshine, right?! I just got this top today (note to self: Stop spending money!), and I think I can style it in a lot of ways... dark skinny jeans perhaps. As much as I love the shoes in these photos, I cannot walk in them on solid ground, let alone in soft, muddy grass. There were definitely some close calls walking through my front yard! ;) I am actually wearing cutoff jean shorts and a tank today, but I thought I'd practice styling my new top then change back into my sunny day outfit! It was super bright out, so it's a little hard to see the details in the top, but the bow and stripes are a pretty silver and not as washed out as they look here haha!
My silly puppies making me laugh and almost tripping me :)
Shirt: American Rag ($15 from Macy's) Leggings: ($10? from Macy's) Shoes: Steve Madden ($75 from Macy's) Earrings: My Great-Grandma Ola's
Anybody do anything fun this weekend???

23 comments:

  1. Your shoes are way too darn awesome!!~ they look great on you, and cute top, as well! :DD <3 our relatives came this weekend = lots of food = fat me, hahaa. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you have a gorgeous smile! Seriously! It made me smile. And those shoes are making me jealoussss. Anything steve madden just takes my breath away hehe.

    Oh! Enter my giveaway if you wanna. $100 value- 5 dresses! 3 days left:)

    Love,
    maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great. always have great outfits :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm.. I went back to school shopping last weekend and prepared for HIGH SCHOOL.Hah,.
    but I also LOVE the new top you bought because it has a pattern, but at the same time, its soo simple. You look great in it, and maybe you can even wear it in the fall with layering and acccesories! :)

    tamijam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhh i love those steve madden shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those earings are amazing!! Take a closeup picture of you wearing them! :)


    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe I love these pics! gorgeous top xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhmn... is it too much to ask to have those Steve Maddens? Promise I'll take care of them!

    =)

    p.s. Gorgeous face, beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your shoes!! XD




    Xoxo ♥
    Pinkie Anggia

    htpp://sugarpuff.jp.pn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that's a great basic top which you'll wear all the time!

    Have you considered using photobucket to make your pictures bigger? I love looking at your photos... it would be even better if they were bigger.... ; )

    I'm having a giggle now imagining you navigating the yard in impossible shoes; I have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look. Beautiful shoes!


    http://agatheloff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those earrings are so delicate and pretty. I love that you list prices; you seem like a good bargain-finder!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute outfit! and im jealous of your shoes x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great shoes :D
    have a nice day!
    kisses
    DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha Stop Spending Money is pretty impossible for girls esp ppl like us who cant resist pretty things

    the shoes indeed is great but if i dont think i can walk properly in them haha

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my darnedest to get back to anyone who is kind enough to leave me a message:). Just leave me a way to get back to you (email or blog link)! Thanks!!!