Saturday, August 28, 2010

In Transit

I went on a mini adventure with my family today. We tried to go on a hike near a small town called Davenport, but the trail ended up being a no dog zone, so we went to a beach near the trail to let the pups run. It was super windy and there was a dead seal floating in the water, stinking the place up, but we had fun staying upwind of the stench! I wish I had brought my camera, it was so pretty and the water was teal and clear! This is a picture of the same beach I found online, though... the rock on the right is called Greyhound Rock.
Anyways, summer is coming to an end before it even started here. The wind picked up today, and our two days of warmth have since returned to mild weather. So, I thought I'd wear a Summer-to-Fall outfit. The dress is clearly very summery (excuse the uneven hem!), but I paired it with bright/warm colors and my lovely new clogs to make the transition into the upcoming season. I have found that I dress cute during summer, but I dress more "stylish" during the cooler seasons when I actually put more thought into my outfits.
Dress: Billabong (My mom's) Tights: ($10 from Macy's) Sweater: Roxy ($15 from Macy's) Clogs: Jeffrey Campbell Cayenne Clogs ($50 from Ross) Earrings: ($5 from PacSun)
Also, I just joined Bloglovin', so feel free to follow through that as well! :) Thanks!!!

What is your favorite season clothing/fashion-wise?

20 comments:

  1. very cute sweater
    check out my latest post,you've been awarded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mini-adventure, how fun! Also, loving the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew, there was a dead seal?! Gross haha

    I love how your dog comes in the picture and licks your leg :D
    Anyway cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sweater, love the outfit :-)

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad u have a great time with your family Rio , love the outfit , just the right stuff to wear for fun in the sun

    the color of the sweater is warm and cozy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had fun, missy. :)

    You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the orange tights with the yellow sweater! Very adorable. I suppose If I had to pick a season I'd say the inbetween seasons of spring and fall--I'm not a fan of extreme cold or hot!


    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great!
    First picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit :)

    http://walkingintheairr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's super-cute and the beach looks gorgeous! I too put in more thought once it gets cooler, but I kind of hate it since I don't have enough stuff to tide me through the colder months without getting bored. Hmmm, a yellow cardigan might be the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea, I know.
    Everybody thoughts I'm older. But in my case it's not too bad like in others. For example some girls look like 30 when they're only 15. That's worst :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are just so so adorable! I want me to that Roxy sweater, can't believe it's 15$!

    p.s. Don't know how to work Blog lovin' but perhaps if you teach me, then I can follow you there too but I believe I'm already your avid follower here!

    xoxo,

    http://twentyyork.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like one adventure. .complete with a dead seal!

    love that cardi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wahh! I envy how you can wear tights. I wish I could wear some right now but it's too damn hot. D:< You look super cute, and I agree with you on dressing more stylish in the winter! There's so many more options. n___n!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. anyone who can rock orange tights is rad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw so cute! Wish I could see a better shot of the shoes.

    excessiveconsumption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my darnedest to get back to anyone who is kind enough to leave me a message:). Just leave me a way to get back to you (email or blog link)! Thanks!!!