Wednesday, July 7, 2010

If I Was A Rich Girl...

If only, if only... If I was rich, I would most definitely buy these in a heartbeat! Maybe it's because it was just the 4th of July, but there seems to be a theme in my wish list items. Oh, how patriotic I am :). Really, I think it is the fact that my new swallow wrist tattoos have made me love all things nautical. I will just have to work my butt off to maybe someday afford some of this stuff! Sigh...
Jeffrey Campbell 'Splendid' Sandals (on sale for $59.90 from Nordstrom)

"Sails To The Wind" Dress From Modcloth ($52.99)

'Beach Blanket Bingo' One Piece in Red from Modcloth ($89.99)


'A Schooner is a Sailboat' Dress from Modcloth ($42.99)

'Picnic Pinup Wedge' from Modcloth ($34.99)

*And here are my swallow tattoos that are serving as inspiration for my wish list:

1 comment:

I'll try my darnedest to get back to anyone who is kind enough to leave me a message:). Just leave me a way to get back to you (email or blog link)! Thanks!!!