Monday, July 19, 2010

Busy Busy Bee

This weekend was pretty busy since my mom's birthday was on Sunday (Happy Birthday Mamacita)! We went to dinner on Friday night with my dad at Malabar downtown and ate waaay to much! On Saturday, my mom and I drove three hours south to San Luis Obispo to meet up with my grandma and my cousin for a tastey lunch and shopping (I'll post pictures of my cute purchases later!). I didn't really take any outfit shots because I was too full of food to look cute and way too warm haha!
This is what most of the drive looked like (pretty hills, but pretty boring).
Clearly my mom and cousin, Carissa, look a lot alike, and I take after my tiny Grandma Grace [center shorties] :).
On Sunday, we went to the farmer's market down the street to pick up some fresh fruit, then went hiking at Nisene Marks with the dogs, and finished off the evening with dinner and drinks with my dad, brother, aunt, and cousins at the ever so classy Chili's! Whew, what a weekend!
My mom and dad (my mom has on suuuper high heels).


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun time!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Mom is so cute, just like you! Thank you very much for the vote Rhi!

    xoxo,

    http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my darnedest to get back to anyone who is kind enough to leave me a message:). Just leave me a way to get back to you (email or blog link)! Thanks!!!